Thursday, September 24
The Barn at Flying Hills
10 Village Center Drive, Reading, PA 19607
Refreshments/Wine -- 5:30
Guest Speaker Kimberly Murphy -- 6:30
BUNCO! Game and Prizes*! -- 7:00
Kimberly J Murphy; President Berks County Conservancy
Kim joined Berks County Conservancy in January 2004. As president of this not-for-profit, she works with a dedicated staff to improve and protect our water resources, to educate the community about land use and its implications, and to connect people to nature through the creation of trails and other educational programs. The conservancy’s overall mission is to be the leading agent for the conservation of the environment in Berks County. To fulfill that mission, Kim and her team have focused on preserving agricultural land , forests and open space; protecting the quality of our streams and ground water; preserving historic landmarks and scenic landscapes; and by promoting those values that contribute to a sustainable future for our community. Kim serves on the board of the Pennsylvania Land Trust Association (PALTA) and shares her time for many other organizations in the community. Kim is a breast cancer survivor, has participated in the Susan Komen Breast Cancer 3-day/60-mile walk for breast cancer awareness and lives with her husband, Kevin, and twin sons Carver and McQuillin in a 211-year-old stone farm house in Jefferson Township, Berks County.
- Printed on Event Ticket
- Listed on this Blog and on the WalkBikeBerks website
- Printed on the BUNCO for Bicycles! program
- Be encouraged to display a company banner at the event
- Be recognized in promotion and advertisement for the event
In addition the Gold Sponsor will receive two complimentary tickets to enjoy the evening of fun and food with us on July 30.
One Silver Sponsorship space is still available. To become a Silver Sponsor, contact 610-799-9702 today.
For a donation of $500.00, the sponsor will:
- Be listed on Blog and on the WalkBikeBerks website.
- Be printed on the BUNCO for Bicycles! program
- Receive two complimentary tickets to the event.
There is no limit to the number of Bronze Sponsors available. To secure your sponsorship position, call 610-779-9702 today.
For a donation of $250.00, the sponsor will be:
- Listed on Blog and on the WalkBikeBerks website.
- Printed on the BUNCO for Bicycles! program.
U.S. Congressman Jim Gerlach; JAY M. NIGRINI ; Birdsboro Councilwoman Nancy Kauffman; Birdsboro Materials an H&K Group Company; Berks Technical Institute; Brentwood Industries; State Representative Sam Rohrer
A donation of $50.00 will sponsor a table for the event. There are exactly 48 tables still available for sponsorship.
- Your company logo, information, and message will be placed on the table as the centerpiece.
- Because this is a social / mixer game, guests will move from table to table during the evening -- increasing the number of players who will have access to your company information.
Donations of prizes for BUNCO valued between $25.00 and $100.00 will be accepted through July 24. Thank you to all of our business partners in Berks County for generously giving to improve our quality of life.
- Listed on the Blog
- Printed as Prize Donors on the BUNCO for Bicycles! program.