- Printed on Event Ticket
- Listed on this Blog and on the WalkBikeBerks website
- Printed on the BUNCO for Bicycles! program
- Be encouraged to display a company banner at the event
- Be recognized in promotion and advertisement for the event
In addition the Gold Sponsor will receive two complimentary tickets to enjoy the evening of fun and food with us on July 30.
One Silver Sponsorship space is still available. To become a Silver Sponsor, contact 610-799-9702 today.
For a donation of $500.00, the sponsor will:
- Be listed on Blog and on the WalkBikeBerks website.
- Be printed on the BUNCO for Bicycles! program
- Receive two complimentary tickets to the event.
There is no limit to the number of Bronze Sponsors available. To secure your sponsorship position, call 610-779-9702 today.
For a donation of $250.00, the sponsor will be:
- Listed on Blog and on the WalkBikeBerks website.
- Printed on the BUNCO for Bicycles! program.
U.S. Congressman Jim Gerlach; JAY M. NIGRINI ; Birdsboro Councilwoman Nancy Kauffman; Birdsboro Materials an H&K Group Company; Berks Technical Institute; Brentwood Industries; State Representative Sam Rohrer
A donation of $50.00 will sponsor a table for the event. There are exactly 48 tables still available for sponsorship.
- Your company logo, information, and message will be placed on the table as the centerpiece.
- Because this is a social / mixer game, guests will move from table to table during the evening -- increasing the number of players who will have access to your company information.
Donations of prizes for BUNCO valued between $25.00 and $100.00 will be accepted through July 24. Thank you to all of our business partners in Berks County for generously giving to improve our quality of life.
- Listed on the Blog
- Printed as Prize Donors on the BUNCO for Bicycles! program.